2.26.2013

weekend update



Happy Tuesday everyone! 

I am so so excited to link up with one of my favorite bloggers, Sami, for a weekend recap.  This weekend was a short one for me as Friday was my working Friday.  After traveling to Utah and back last weekend, it was nice to spend a relaxing weekend in town. 

Enjoy!






Spent some time exchanging cuddles with my sweet little man.


Treated myself to some Costa Vida.  This may or may not have been the 3rd time I've ate there this week.

Booked plane tickets to sunny California in April! woohooooo!!

Spent some time shopping with my little guy.

Cried my eyes out during Safe Haven.  One would think that the milkshake and candy (#fatkid) I ate during the movie my comfort my tears, but I was wrong.


and last but not least.... watched the Oscars!  After I spent hours drooling over the beautiful designer gowns, I bring to you my favorite red carpet styles.

Without futher ado:

Kerry Washington in Miu Miu


Zoe Saldana in Alexis Mabille


Jessica Chastain in Armani Prive


Anne Hathaway in Prada.  Okay okay... you may be thinking... Anne was a hot mess during the Oscars, why include her?  Even though the dress is pretty boring, she still was stunning.


It's your turn! How was your weekend? Who were your Oscar faves? I'd love to hear :)

4 comments:

  1. My weekend was great you can actually read about it here: http://magsmind22.blogspot.com/2013/02/getting-back-to-me.html. I thought Jennifer Lawrence was the best dressed!

    xoxo
    Mags
    http://magsmind22.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thought Jennifer Lawrence & Jennifer Aniston were both stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am loving Zoe Saldana's dress!! I forgot the Oscars was on :( I was so mad at myself for forgetting!! Thank you for stopping by my blog! I am a new follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. 1st off... your little man is adroable, omgsh. His curly hair is just the cutest!

    and I was out of town this weekend so I missed the Oscars. I'll have to agree that Zoe's dress is gorgeous!


    -Ashley
    http://themarkowskis.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Your comment love makes my day! Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...